Parker Co’s Indoor Air Quality Improvements
Indoor air quality (IAQ) is one of the most important parts of your home. It can significantly impact your health as indoor air can be five times more polluted than outside air. Poor IAQ could mean the air ducts and heating and cooling equipment might be spreading bacteria, viruses, mold, dust mites, pet dander, and more. 1st Choice Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning have the solutions to make your home’s air in Parker, CO safer and healthier. Our experienced team will test for allergens, fungus, carbon monoxide, mold, and other toxic airborne pollutants. We’ll help you find the best air purification system for your needs. Contact us today!
Signs of Poor Indoor Air Quality
There are many signs of poor indoor air quality, including:
- Sinus congestion
- Shortness of breath
- Nose Bleeds
- Irritation of eyes, nose, throat, and skin
Most Common Indoor Pollutants
Many people think polluted air is full of smog and smoke. The truth is that the air in your home is often much worse than the air outside your home. A buildup of pollutants in your air ducts can spread them throughout your home, making you sick on a frequent basis. The most common indoor pollutants include:
- Dust Mites
- Air Pollen
- Pet Dander
The Monster of Mold
Mold is one of the most difficult things to control in your home. It easily grows in your air conditioning equipment and ductwork. The dark, damp space makes it a perfect place for mold. The air blowing through your home can quickly be filled with mold. We’re here to fight the mold and bacteria that often grow in drain pans and on coils. Your indoor air quality shouldn’t be lowered by mold.
Our IAQ Solutions
Our professional team will help determine the best indoor air quality solution for your home. Our solutions include:
- High-Efficiency Filters – Most heating and cooling systems still use a basic air filter. Several types of permanent air filters are available in various efficiencies that can help you filter the air in your home.
- Humidifiers – Humidifiers boost the humidity in your home, leading to a higher level of comfort and helping you breathe easier. You can eliminate that dry eye, nose, and throat feeling you have when you wake up in the morning.
- UV Lights – Residential ultraviolet units have been independently tested and proved effective in the constantly moving air environments of heating and cooling systems, killing mold and bacteria quickly and effectively.
How to Improve Indoor Air Quality in Parker, CO?
We’ll work with you to ensure your air quality is at peak performance. Besides our IAQ solutions, there are a few things you can do on your own to boost air performance, including:
- Control indoor humidity
- Keep rugs and carpets clean
- Use cooking vents
- Change air filters regularly
- Open windows
Choosing 1st Choice Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning
1st Choice Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning are here to boost the quality of your indoor air. We know excellent indoor air quality is essential to your safety and health. Our experienced team ensures your home in Parker, CO is full of fresh, clean air. We’ll help you find the perfect type of system for your home. Our work is backed with 100% satisfaction! Contact us today to get a free quote!